11/30/2018

Turning 30 project #1: Loving and being loved is the biggest blessing in life you can have

Since I'm in my I love writing mode and I'm turning 30 in a few months, I decided to share some important realizations I've had in my time on this planet.

LESSON #1

1. Loving and being loved is the biggest blessing in life you can have. 

Choose well and never settle. I don’t know if it’s a coincidence, gift from the universe, good karma or sth else. I’ve been blessed with my relationship with Jost and he’s been the most important person in my life for the past 13 years. We’ve had our ups and down, but the downs were so rare that i really have to think hard to remember what they were. We complement each other almost perfectly, with me being “fire” and him being “water”. Loving each other, living together, learning from each other, we make each other grow in areas that are our biggest weaknesses. He is my water, calming my fire down, learning me how to stop, think and not take every decision in a second. I am his fire, pushing him to decide faster, o get out of his usual zen mode and open himself up.

We also complement each other with values. Jost is very ambitious and i don’t know anyone else that would thrive so much on learning new things. If he would have a completely free Sunday, he would always learn sth. Read, code, develop a new project … With this, he inspires me to learn and get better all the time + he is endless source of knowledge about everything, like a small encyclopedia sleeping next to me. When he is not home, i sometimes get really lazy and I procrastinate more often. At the same time, I thrive in the outdoors and when I spend time with friends. I need nature and mountains to calm my fire and to fill myself with energy for the next week. I love spending time with friends, talking, eating good food and hanging out. So I push Jost to leave his computer alone and go out, spend some time in the nature and meet up with some friends.


The person you live with and decide to spend your life with influences you so much with their thoughts, actions, values … so, choose well and don't settle. Thank you, universe.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar