12/03/2017

WHY PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS NEWSLETTER

Everyone wants to be happy, right? But it’s far away from easy. I believe being happy is about hard work and lowering your expectations. What is happiness anyway? For me, inner peace, balance and satisfaction with areas of my life I find important. My relationship with Jost, my friends, my family, time for myself, hobbies, sports, health, inner peace, career, personal growth, travelling … That is A LOT of areas I find important and stress in only one area affects all the other areas in your life in a negative way. And luckily, the opposite - a great relationship can also affect your career, relationship with your friends and everything else in a positive sense. I designed Pursuit of happiness newsletter with a few general topics I would like to more or less stick to in every newsletter (let’s hope there will be more than one, haha, I promise nothing) and they will give you an idea about what I’ll be writing. Why a newsletter anyway? Simply because I post way too many things on Facebook and I don’t want my friends mocking me about it anymore. :)



To give you an idea if you want this in your inbox once a month, main newsletter topics:

  • Personal deep shit will be about sth intimate or sth I think about a lot,
  • Fly, birdie, fly will be about personal growth and how can you become a better version of yourself,
  • Wanderlust uber alles will be about travelling tips, ideas, experiences etc,
  • Good deeds, good karma will invite you to do sth good for the society, simply because it’s nice,
  • Oldies goldies will present a reflection on one of my older blog posts,
  • Articles worth reading twice will gather cool articles I find important enough that they make me press share on Facebook
Events worth attending will be a list of interesting events I recommend (and I’m  most likely attending except if I don’t have time), relevant for Slovenia, mostly Ljubljana.

2 komentarja: